Apple iOS 13.3 Firmwares
Release notes accompanying the download of iOS 13.3 are as follows (they’re mostly the same release notes as iPadOS 13.3
It’s generally a good idea to regularly install software updates on any iPhone or iPad that is compatible with the latest system software. This insures that bug fixes and security enhancements are included on the device, and sometimes updates can resolve other issues like battery draining or other erratic behavior.
[FONT="]Note that sometimes an iPhone or iPad with iPadOS 13 or iOS 13 may feel slow briefly after installing a software update, this is because the system software may rescan and reindex data on the device. Typically simply leaving the device plugged into a power source for a while is enough to remedy that if it occurs.
Additionally, Apple has also released software updates to other products, including MacOS Catalina 10.15.2 for Mac users, tvOS 13.3 for Apple TV, and watchOS 6.1.1 for Apple Watch.
Do you have any particular thoughts or experiences with iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3? Share with us in the comments below!
New in #iOS 13.3
• New option in Settings to disable Memoji Stickers in the keyboard
• Ability to save a trimmed video as a new clip
• Communication limits in Screen Time
• Updated Watch app icon to show an Apple Watch Series 4/5
• Bug fixes
With iOS 13.3, you can have your iOS device update automatically. To turn on automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates. Your iOS device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS. Some updates might need to be installed manually.
Update your device using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary, then click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.
iOS 13.3 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
iPadOS 13.3 IPSW Direct Download Links: